No, Trac Descaler™ will not harm most materials including plastic, metal, rubber, fiberglass, vinyl, wood or paint. However, caution should be used with metals such as zinc anodes, tin or galvanized materials.
Concentrate & Premixed
Concentrated formula to remove residues caused by freshwater, TRAC Descaler®™ is a safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable freshwater scale remover.
Designed specifically for fresh and brackish water applications, TRAC Descaler®™ can safely be used within engines, cooling towers, boilers, or just about any other systems re-circulating water. TRAC Descaler®™ will not harm gaskets, seals, plastics or any metals commonly found in water systems.
Unlike our competitors, Trac does not use any harsh acids, instead, we use a mild Phosphoric Acid blend. TRAC has developed a truly innovative formula by actually changing the acid’s properties, thus turning it into the safest and most effective descaler on the market! This mild solution penetrates hard-to-reach areas and removes years of scale build-up, restoring your system to its original condition without damaging piping, seals, and gaskets.
Although mechanical methods of cleaning are available, they often require extended periods of downtime and it is nearly impossible to reach all areas of the system. Chemical cleaning is the only proven method to clean the entire system, thus returning the equipment to its original efficiency.
TYPES OF APPLICATIONS:
- Engine Fresh Water Cooling Systems
- Distillation Towers
- Heat Exchangers
- Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Towers
The Benefits of TRAC Descaler®
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Guaranteed to be ¼ of the price of traditional mechanical methods while yielding superior results.
- FAST: while other chemicals are available on the market, most require extensive treatment time. TRAC Descaler® completes most applications within 5 hours!
- ENVIRONMENT FIRST: Like all of TRAC’s products, TRAC Descaler®™ is 100% biodegradable, safe and completely non-toxic.
- TRAC Descaler®™ is biodegradable and can be disposed through regular sewer system.
- TRAC Descaler®™ passed the California Fish Toxicity Test, Department of Hazardous Substances (Title 22) and complies with NSF International standard 60.
- TRAC Descaler®™ will not harm most materials including, plastic, metal, rubber, fiberglass, vinyl, wood, or paint.
- 1 GALLON JUG
- 5 GALLON PAIL
- 55 GALLON DRUM
- 250 GALLON TOTE TANK
*TRAC Ecological products are proudly manufactured in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Pricing on this page represents the manufactures suggested retail price for the USA. Prices may vary from region to region; contact your local supplier for details.