Why Use Port-O-Flush Jr.®™?
Use Port-O-Flush Jr.® To Cure:
- Engine Overheating
- Clogged Pipes
- Poor Heat Transfer on Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- Small Parts Cleaning
The Port-O-Flush Jr.® has been engineered for use with TRAC’s line of environmentally friendly products. Careful attention has been given to ensure safe operation, protecting not only yourself but the equipment as well.
Recommended Application Range and Uses:
- Flushing Projects Ranging From 1-20 Gallons
- Engines Up To 750 HP
- Small Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- Piping Up To 1.5″ ID
The Port-O-Flush Jr.® ™ is available in:
- High Density Polyethylene Five Gallon Container With Lid
- Anti-Corrosive, Epoxy Encapsulate, Centrifuge Submersible Pump
- Tough Schedule 80 PVC Fittings
- Supply And Discharge Isolation Valves
- (2) 6′ 5/8″ Nylon Reinforced Hose With Fittings
- (2) 1/2″ Male NPT Nylon Adaptors
- (2) 3/4″ Male NPT Nylon Adaptors
This unit is to be used with TRAC products only. Warranty is voided upon use of any other chemical.
Where to Buy
*TRAC Ecological products are proudly manufactured in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Pricing on this page represents the manufactures suggested retail price for the USA. Prices may vary from region to region; contact your local supplier for details.