2. Content. Drew Water Technologies will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Drew Water Technologies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Drew Water Technologies nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. Privacy. Drew Water Technologies respects the privacy of its Web site users. Please refer to Drew Water Technologies Privacy Statement that explains users' rights and responsibilities with respect to information that is disclosed on this Web site.
5. Business relationships. This Web site may provide links or references to non-Drew Water Technologies Web sites and resources over whom Drew Water Technologies has no control. . Drew Water Technologies makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments or endorsements whatsoever about any non-Drew Water Technologies Web sites or third-party resources (including any Lenovo Web site) that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any Drew Water Technologies site. In addition, Drew Water Technologies is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from a Drew Water Technologies site. When you access a non-Drew Water Technologies Web site, even one that may contain the Drew Water Technologies-logo, please understand that it is independent from Drew Water Technologies, and that Drew Water Technologies does not control the content on that Web site. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information.
6. Linking to this site. Drew Water Technologies consents only to links to this Web site in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not: (a) create frames around any page on this Web site or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within this site; (b) misrepresent your relationship with Drew Water Technologies; (c) imply that Drew Water Technologies approves or endorses you, your Web site, or your service or product offerings; and (d) present false or misleading impressions about Drew Water Technologies or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the Drew Water Technologies name or trademarks. As a further condition to being permitted to link to this site, you agree that Drew Water Technologies may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to this Web site. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to this Web site and to cease any related use of Drew Water Technologies trademarks.
8. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Drew Water Technologies, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Drew Water Technologies actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright ©2019 Drew Marine. The contents of Drew Water Technologies Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Drew Water Technologies. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Drew Water Technologies, or any third party.
10. Intellectual Property Rights. All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks on this Site are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Site is prohibited. We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of its trademarks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
11. Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability. This Site, the Services, the information on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Site and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Site will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
Although we use reasonable endeavors to ensure that any software made available on this Site is suitable for downloading, installation and use by you, all such software is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the
13. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Drew Water Technologies reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.