GreenClean Boat Soap®™
SOLVENT FREE, HEAVY DUTY BOAT SOAP
Safe for the entire boat, this concentrated solution is tough on dirt and works without the use of any harsh chemicals. As with all of Trac’s products, Trac’s GreenClean Boat Soap®™ has been formulated to be safe, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.
Efficiency has long been the hallmark of TRAC Ecological products, and our GreenClean Boat Soap® is no exception. This highly concentrated boat soap requires no more than 1 capful per 1 gallon of water.
Trac’s GreenClean Boat Soap®™ forms a rich foam that thoroughly cleans fiberglass, vinyl, teak, aluminum, varnish, canvas, sails, bilges, windows, fish boxes as well as polished surfaces. It may be applied with a brush, sponge or soft cloth.
Why Use GreenClean Boat Soap®™?
- THE ENVIRONMENT FIRST: 100% biodegradable. Breaks down within hours, not years! Non-toxic to humans or aquatic organisms.
- A SAFER BOAT SOAP: Does not contain any petroleum products, phosphates, chlorinated solvents, dyes, fragrances or toxic butyl cello solve.
- FREE RINSING: GreenClean Boat Soap®™ leaves no residue.
- LONG LASTING: Keeps working long after other products are saturated.
- VERSATILE: Rapid removal of grime, salt scum, mildew stains, sludge bottoms, rubber marks and much more. GreenClean Boat Soap®™ contains no known pollutants.
- EFFECTIVE: GreenClean Boat Soap® requires only one capful per gallon of washing solution.
- 1 QUART BOTTLE
- 1 GALLON JUG
- 5 GALLON PAIL
- 55 GALLON DRUM
- 250 GALLON TOTE TANK
*TRAC Ecological products are proudly manufactured in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Pricing on this page represents the manufactures suggested retail price for the USA. Prices may vary from region to region; contact your local supplier for details.